LIBERTY VIEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Current NYC Pause Order Guidelines:
Face Coverings: The Governor of the State of New York has issued an Executive Order requiring all individuals over the age of two to cover their nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face-covering (bandana, scarf, shirt, etc.) when in a public place and unable to maintain social distance. We have been advised that any area where individuals from separate apartments might be together is considered a public place under this Executive Order. As such, our lobbies, hallways, elevators, compactor/laundry rooms, stairwells, or any other areas in our building outside of individual apartments are public places for the purpose of implementing this law.
Restaurant/On-Line Food Order Deliveries: Please make sure you are available to receive deliveries from the front desk when they arrive. When possible, please pay for your deliveries and your tips in advance, either in-app or over the phone. This will help limit the number of outside persons waiting in our service area.
Grocery Deliveries: Please assure that you are home when perishable food is delivered.
Newspaper Deliveries: Newspaper delivery will continue the way that you have it set up with the front desk. If you wish to make changes to that, please let the front desk know ASAP and they will do what they can to accommodate.
What we are doing to Protect our Guests
Housekeeping: Our staff is wearing protective face coverings and gloves for all cleaning. If you would like to schedule cleaning at a time when you may be out of the apartment, please call 24 hours before you would like service to ext. 7490.
Extra Cleaning: Our staff is performing multiple extra cleanings of surfaces such as countertops, elevator buttons, compactor room doors, handles for the trash chutes, and laundry machines, to keep the public areas as sanitized as possible.
Hand Sanitizers in Select Common Locations: Touch-free sanitizers have been installed for your use in both elevator bays and the service entrance. We have also installed antimicrobial disks on all of the elevator buttons.
Elevators: We are asking everyone to forgo sharing elevators with anyone except your family.
What steps you can take to protect Yourself and Others
Simple Precautions Everyone Can Take:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and especially after being in public places; otherwise, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick; if possible, stay at least 6 feet apart from everyone.
- Wear a Face Covering in all Public spaces
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue or bent elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not share items such as glasses, utensils, towels, or bedding.
- Use cleaning products based on Clorox, Purell, Peroxide, or other products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims.
- We are asking everyone to forgo sharing elevators with anyone except your family. We ask residents to please be considerate of elderly residents. If a senior citizen is waiting for the elevator, it may be best to allow the senior citizen to ride the elevator alone while you wait for the next elevator. You should also respect the right of a resident to ask to ride the elevator alone, as they may have a health issue you are not aware of. In these situations, please use your judgment in allowing those most in need to go first, or queue as necessary.
Please refer to the below for NYS Covid Travel policies